The “Central Park Community Concert and Art Sale” will consist of two events, the first being the community art sale and the second a community concert. Both events promote community development and celebration! The event introduces the Central Park community to cultural diversity through culinary, musical and artistic mediums.
Are you an artist interested in participating? You can reserve a table for free. Visit: http://www.winnipegartfromtheheart.ca/community-art-sale/ for more information and a copy of the application form.
Artists are Responsible For:
- Submitting the Application by Monday May 15th
- Bringing artwork to the 3rd floor of Portage Place on June 8th at 10 am
- Setting up and taking down their own artwork
- All sales of their art (cash only sales, artists must bring their own float)
- Pricing and labeling of their art
- Monitoring their art from 11 am – 6 pm
- All artwork must be taken down at 6 pm
- Deadline to submit application is May 15th